09 September 2013

Random Thought

Staring in space. Thinking about so many things. Anxious. Gloomy. Disturbed. 


Life is tough and it gets much tougher when we go to a battle totally unprepared. We become so vulnerable that we allow our emotions overpower us. Why am I saying this? Let's just put it this way. I have been through a lot of challenges in life (traumatic, major and minor) and yet, I have never learned my lesson. Maybe some, but not all. 

At this moment, I feel lost.  I don't know where and how to start. My frustrations are killing me. I should have done this, I should have done that. You may not understand what's on my mind right now. My words may give you confusion. This is how random my thoughts are at this moment. Totally lost in space. 

Smile, Ivy. Smile. :)

No comments: