21 October 2011

"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget."

I didn't have second thoughts writing this blog. Right from the start, I knew this was what I really wanted to do.

This entry is especially dedicated to a person so close to my heart - my confidante, my boo, my partner in crime... LIANNE.


Top 10 things I'll definitely miss about you:

1. The "Panlalait" Moments - deserving to sa top 1!! :)) yes, i will definitely miss this one. This may sound bad but I have to admit that this is what I really enjoy doing with you. Those expressions such as: Ganda mo teh?..Maghihiwalay din kayo...Mean girls rule! will be unforgettable. Kalurkey!

2. Crush Hunting - we've been doing this since high school days. I find this so natural already. Whenever we see "prospects" around us, our faces immediately light up as if somebody has switched on the bulb. This calls for operation papansin! Haha.. Humiliating at times, but then it leads us to new friends and acquaintances. Fail tayo dun. :))

3. Heart-to-Heart Talk - waaaah! I don't want to cry.. Pero honestly, you have been a good listener when it comes to my love problems. We both share the same sentiments. I talk, you listen and vice versa. Single man ako or taken, kasa-kasama pa rin kita. Haha. You know everything I've been through because of love, love and nothing but love. My kabaliwan, kilig and heart shattering moments - lahat un alam mo. I'll miss that kind of bonding Boo.. :(

4. Sleepovers - Sleepover pero walang tulugan. Anyare?Haha.. It's as if I don't have any right to close my eyes because I'll miss a lot of things that might happen. Remember our surprise party for you? Kung natulog na siguro ko, wala ka ng ka-jamming nun..feelingera lang ako. :p

5. Three-way Call - Aminin! Of course, it's always part of the plan. You will call this particular person without him/her knowing that I'm on the other line. OR I could be part of the conversation just so there would be no awkward moments. Ang galing talaga nten!

6. Partners in Crime - whether you like it or you like it (no other choice, my dear), WE REALLY ARE PARTNERS IN CRIME! Expertise na nga ata nten to e. That's what makes our friendship unique. Through thick or thin, we'll stick together.

7. Letters - though we don't do this anymore, I can still recall how eager we are to give each other letters. If we have time nga sana we could reminisce by reading again those never-ending exchange of notes. I'm sure, sasakit tyan nten sa kakatawa.

8. EMO mode - yes boo, you've read it right.. I'll miss those days when you just feel like being an emo for a day. You always think and say weird things which makes me laugh nlng. Ikaw na ang may moment to shine. Emotera ka lang teh.. :p

9 and 10. MEMYGIRLK and MEAN Boys and Girls: our group will never be complete without you. We are the life of the party! Chos! I can't imagine I'll attend this year's christmas party and reunion without you.. :(

Haaay... I never meant to write those things to make you cry, Boo. I just want to reminisce those special moments we've spent together which unfortunately, will take time to happen again. In a few days, we'll be miles apart but I hope this will never affect the friendship we've nurtured through the years.  Tried and tested na tayo. Haha

I'm so happy for you! :) Continue reaching for your dreams, stay strong always and keep the faith.
I'll miss you boo DEFINITELY. Keep in touch. Most of all, AHLABSHOO! :))



                 Listen to the lyrics of this song... "...because I knew you, I have been changed for good."



Last but not the least... here are some of our pictures Boo.. have fun.... :) No crying ah!
















2 comments:

mestizay said...

Hi Ity Ivy!WELCOME to the blogging world!haha
Where is Ate Leanne going?

ivyvillanueva said...

Haha! newbie plng ako kaya 4 posts pa lang.. :) she went to Canada na this morning..dun na sya work..lungkot nga e.. but that's life..I'll find time to read your other posts.. :) my first follower..haha!