28 September 2011

. Inhale,Exhale .

Life has been a bit busy for most of us these past few days. 


Errands, paper works, meetings, problems, gatherings are just some of the few things that occupy our minds. Overwhelming, huh? Sometimes we find it hard to really squeeze everything in our schedule. We do multitasking just to make sure that no work is left undone. At the end of the day, we feel that we are fulfilled because we've accomplished a lot of things. But if we try to deeply assess how we feel, one thing's for sure. We feel STRESSED slash (literally) WORN OUT.


Life oh life!


"Sometimes a breather from the hustle and bustle of life is what we really need to keep us going". 


I truly believe on that. Stress will always be there no matter what. All it takes is a change in one's perspective. It's either we avoid it or we simply deal with it. There will always be ways for you to regain the energy you've lost due to the numerous activities you've been pre-occupied with. 


Find time to figure out what you enjoy doing. From the simplest things to the most complicated ones. The choice is always yours. Options will just be there to guide you. 
I make sure that once in a while, I do something to take my mind off all those deadlines and give myself time to relax and enjoy. It gives me the kind of pleasure that I need to help recharge myself.  


Embrace the concept of ME-time. :)



No comments: