26 February 2012

The Older Sister I Never Had

Tampo much? 

This tweet awakened the zombie in me. Does she sound mad? Nope. She's just tampururot. Haha.. Since I had a very busy week and Monday's my only rest day, I made sure that I get enough sleep. That's why I woke up at around 9am and when I was about to tweet my birthday message, ubersocial won't work. After several attempts, I stopped. Late have I realized that there's such thing as text messaging. Bummer. 


So to make it up to this person, I'm dedicating this entry to the birthday girl--- my best friend, confidante, worst enemy (pag nagkataon..haha!), my older sister---drum roll please..... Glae! :))

From diaper days to make up days, we have been inseparable. My childhood was indeed very memorable knowing you have been a part of it. It's nice to know that out of all the billions of people in this world, there will always be that special someone whom you can always turn to any time of the day. You have always been my "ate" despite our 6 months age gap. My playmate during summer vacations. My best friend whom I share my deepest darkest secrets (me ganon?ahaha!). The older sister I never had. 



For 29 years (bulgaran na to ng edad... lol), you made sure that everything's fine. Your presence in every significant event in my life made me value our friendship even more. Thank you for always being there. We may have our own ups and downs, but always remember that I'm here for you. 

My wish for you is nothing but happiness. Life may be cruel at times, but never lose hope. I know you can handle anything and everything. :)




* Alam ko kung gano ka-late to, pero bawal magreklamo! Di ba may saying na, "Better late than never." Haha! Sa sobrang excited mo kasi, minadali ko tuloy..tsk tsk..bad cheetah..amishu insan! mwah!








No comments: